Heart Shaped Deep Dish Pizza
An easy, cheesy, and beefy way to your heart this Valentine's Day; this heart shaped pizza will leave you in love!
Heart Shaped Deep Dish
· 2 containers store pizza dough
· 2 cups diced tomatoes
· 1 1b Certified Piedmontese Ground Beef
· ¼ cup ricotta cheese
· ¼ cup fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
· ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
· Garlic Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Cook Ground Beef on the stove top over medium heat for 7-9 minutes.
3. Once the ground beef is cooked through, drain any grease.
4. Roll out and press the dough into a 10 inch heart shaped pan.
5. Add the ground beef to the crust.
6. Top the ground beef with drained diced tomatoes. Divide the ricotta and mozzarella across the pizza with the garlic powder also sprinkled on.
7. Place the heart shaped pan on a rimmed baking sheet and place into the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes.