Hawaiian Style Bavette Recipe
Let the taste of the islands bring out the flavor in this unique Certified Piedmontese steak. This Bavette Steak is sure to have your mouth watering, even while it is cooking. To add to the island experience, you can mix up a tropical drink to hold in your hand!
2 Certified Piedmontese Bavette Steaks
3 CUP Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
1/3 CUP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1/4 CUP Ginger (minced)
3 TBSP Garlic (minced)
3 TBSP Green Onion (sliced thin)
3 TBSP Brown Sugar
1/4 CUP Pure Sesame Oil
1. Place the Certified Piedmontese beef bavette steak on a baking sheet with a lip.
2. Mix all marinade ingredients (unsweetened pineapple juice, low sodium soy sauce, minced ginger, minced garlic, sliced green onions, brown sugar, and pure sesame oil) in the baking dish.
3. Place in the bavette steaks.
4. Let the steak marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours, turning the steak every hour or so to disperse the marinade.
5. Pull the bavette steak from the refrigerator. Save the marinade for later use.
6. Let the steak sit at room temperature for one hour.
7. Cook the steak in the oven at 400°F for 40 minutes.
8. Let steak rest and enjoy!