Enchilada Dip Recipe
This beefy dip comes together in 30 minutes and is always a crowd favorite! Packed full of flavor with a little kick to tickle your taste buds, it is loaded with cheese, beans, and Certified Piedmontese ground beef. A perfectly addicting dish for game day or parties.
2 teaspoon oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, finely chopped
1 lb Certified Piedmontese Grass-fed, Grass finished ground beef
2 tablespoon taco seasoning
14 - 16 oz can refried beans
10 oz can Enchilada sauce of choice (We used Medium Mild Old El Paso)
14 oz black beans, drained
2 cups grated Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
Cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add your Certified Piedmontese Ground Beef, making sure to crumble it.
3. Add taco seasoning and continue to cook until ground beef is browned.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients, including half of the cheese, in a bowl.
5. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
6. Top with the rest of the cheese, then bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
7. Garnish with cilantro if desired and serve warm with corn chips.