Cheesesteak Egg Roll Recipe
We are rolling out a new recipe for you! Egg rolls, but not just your traditional egg rolls. The flavors of a Philly Cheesesteak inside this egg roll with peppers, pepper jack cheese, and of course, our Certified Piedmontese steak. All you have to do is fry them up (in oil or an air fryer), and you will be in appetizer heaven!
1 tbs olive oil
1 small onion
1 small bell pepper
1 lb thinly cut Certified Piedmontese Ribeye (we used our Grass Fed, Grass Finished Ribeye)
1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
1 package egg roll wrappers
1. Thinly slice onions and peppers
2. Over medium heat, in a, sauté pan, add olive oil, onions, and peppers. Cook until peppers and onions have begun to sweat, about 2 minutes.
3. Cook your Certified Piedmontese Ribeye with your desired cooking method until medium-rare. After it has rested, thinly slice the ribeye.
4. Evenly divide the pepper mixture, steak, and cheese between the egg roll wrappers, and fold according to package directions. Use water or egg wash to seal the egg rolls.
5. Place egg rolls in an air fryer or cook traditionally in oil to get a nice, crispy crust!
6. Fry in batches to avoid over-crowding.
7. Cook until golden brown.