Certified Piedmontese Steak Quiche Recipe
Updated: Jun 8
Best breakfast ever! Certified Piedmontese steak quiche is a protein-packed breakfast.
1 refrigerated pie crust
2 tablespoons butter
1 pound Certified Piedmontese steak, cut in cubes
1 red pepper, finely diced
1/2 cup onion, finely diced
1-2 cups cheddar cheese
2 cups half-and-half
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch, deep-dish pie plate and flute edges.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt your butter; add onion and red pepper and cook until onion turns soft.
3. Add steak and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper, onions, peppers, and cheese; then add steak. Slowly pour into pie crust, allowing it to level off.
5. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until the center is set. Allow the quiche to rest 20 minutes before cutting into slices.