Cajun Steak Pasta Recipe
This is a cozy comfort food recipe with a little bit of a kick! You have the decadence of cream and cheese balanced out with the spices of New Orleans, then pair it with our amazing Certified Piedmontese beef, and you have a dish that can make your day better.
2 tbsp Olive Oil
3 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
I box Rigatoni Pasta
2 tbsp Butter
3 cloves Garlic crushed
2 1/2 cup Thickened Cream
1 tsp Lemon Zest
1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
2 Roma Tomatoes diced
Fresh parsley diced to garnish
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
3. Add steak tips, and some Cajun seasoning and cook. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
4. Add butter to pan and melt over medium high heat.
5. Add garlic and cook while stirring regularly for about 1 minute.
6. Add lemon zest & thickened cream to pan and continue to stir to mix through. Add the cream via a slow pour into the pan to gradually add it while stirring. Continue stirring for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Add parmesan and stir to mix through. Continue stirring for about 1 minute to allow the sauce to thicken a little and then add tomato.
8. Add penne and steak to pan and stir to mix through.
9. Remove from heat and garnish with parsley then serve with additional parmesan.