Cajun Steak Pasta Recipe
This is a cozy comfort food recipe with a little bit of a kick! You have the decadence of cream and cheese balanced out with the spices of New Orleans, then pair it with our amazing Certified Piedmontese beef, and you have a dish that can make your day better.
2 tbsp Olive Oil
3 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
I box Rigatoni Pasta
2 tbsp Butter
3 cloves Garlic, crushed
2 1/2 cup Thickened Cream
1 tsp Lemon Zest
1 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 Roma Tomatoes diced
Fresh Parsley, diced for garnish
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add steak tips, and some Cajun seasoning and cook. Remove from pan, set aside, and keep warm.
4. Add butter to pan and melt over medium-high heat.
5. Add garlic and cook while stirring regularly for about 1 minute.
6. Add lemon zest & thickened cream to pan and continue to stir to mix through. Add the cream via a slow pour into the pan to gradually add it while stirring. Continue stirring for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Add parmesan and stir to mix through. Continue stirring for about 1 minute to allow the sauce to thicken a little and then add tomato.
8. Add penne and steak to pan and stir to mix through.
9. Remove from heat and garnish with parsley then serve with additional parmesan.