Advantages of Buying Meat in Bulk
You probably already buy lots of things in bulk, whether it’s toilet paper, coffee, cereal, cooking oil, or laundry detergent. Why? Because you’re a smart shopper—a supermarket aisle savant—the kind that saves time, money, and maybe even the world (even if it’s just in your own mind). But what if a ready supply of deliciously tender beef showed up right on your doorstep? And what if it were the highest-quality, freshest beef on the market? You’d become a mealtime hero. Read on for more advantages of buying Certified Piedmontese in bulk.
1. Our flash-freezing process brings you the freshest beef possible. Right after processing, the beef is brought to an extremely cold temperature with cold, circulating air. Regular freezing, on the other hand, causes ice crystals to form between the fibers of the meat, having a negative impact on the beef’s flavor and texture. Certified Piedmontese beef is flash-frozen at its freshest point, and remains that way until you’re ready to cook. Plus, flash-freezing has zero effect on Certified Piedmontese’s impressive nutritional values.
2. When you buy Certified Piedmontese in bulk, you get high-quality beef at a great value. Orders over $99 ship for free. That’s right—no shipping fee whatsoever! It’s the perfect opportunity to stock up on the cuts you use consistently, like your favorite steak cuts, burgers, ground beef, and more. Check out our beef collections for a curated variety, or take advantage of one of our valuable sales for even better values. Keep an eye out for the rollout of our Certified Piedmontese Meat Club; become a member, and you’ll get a collection of your favorite Certified Piedmontese beef cuts at an especially great value delivered to your door on a regular basis. Talk about the kind of club you want to be a part of!
3. Your bulk order of Certified Piedmontese beef is delivered right to your door. There’s no pickup, no coordinating, no logistics—just fresh frozen beef right at your fingertips! Each cut is individually vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen, then packed in a Styrofoam cooler with dry ice. It’s already portioned and frozen, making it the simple alternative to buying beef from the grocery store and portioning it yourself. When your order ships, you receive a tracking number via email, so you know when it will arrive. It’s convenient, easy, and honestly, pretty dang fun. You also get a complimentary copy of Certified Piedmontese Magazine—full of helpful cooking tips and tricks and recipes—with your order.
4. Having high-quality beef on hand gets nutritious meals to the table quickly and easily. The more healthy beef you have on hand, the healthier you and your family can eat. Grilling steaks with an easy veggie side or making a wholesome spaghetti is a whole lot easier, tastier, and efficient when you have Certified Piedmontese beef on hand.
5. You can rest assured you’re getting the best beef out there. Much of the meat sold in stores has been previously frozen and thawed. Sure, there are restrictions on how long stores can keep meat products on the shelves, but it’s not always easy to determine the freshness of the beef you’re spending your hard-earned money on. With a bulk order of Certified Piedmontese beef, you know you’re getting your money’s worth.
6. You get to have delicious beef literally whenever you want it. Craving a juicy steak? Pull it from the freezer, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight, and make the magic happen. Want a mouthwatering burger? It’s as easy as a quick thaw and forming the patties. Dying for a delicious beef stir fry? Cut up the vegetables, throw in some thawed, sliced steak, and have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
7. Certified Piedmontese comes packed efficiently, so it takes up as little freezer space as possible (which is a game-changer, particularly if you don’t have a deep freeze). Use those dormant Tetris skills to stack it just right and make it easily accessible so you can access it at a moment’s notice. Neighbors pop in for a visit? Pull out some steaks and give them a quick, gentle thaw in the microwave. In-laws stop by for the (entire) day? Throw together a makeshift yet impressive cookout spread with burgers, steaks, hot dogs, and kabobs. Once thawed, your Certified Piedmontese beef is ready to perform. And trust us, it will.